Do you want to be approved as a ShareASale affiliate?
Tried to join several times but they keep disapproving you?
Or you have been thinking of joining ShareASale?
If your answer is yes, this post is for you.
Becoming a ShareASale affiliate is the best way to monetize your blog.
Almost every pro blogger recommends starting with affiliate marketing (if you want to make money blogging) because you don’t have to create any product.
Affiliate marketing sounds easy just grabbing a link and inserting it in your blog post.
But the hard part is finding the right products to promote or affiliate marketing companies to work with.
Luckily ShareASale is a market place where you can find thousands of potential merchants to work with, and unlimited products to promote
But that’s not all, you need to sign up and wait for approval to start promoting those products
Disclaimer: Some links on this page are affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my blog if you use these links. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll help my tiny blog look more professional. Thanks, a million for your support.
What Is ShareASale?
As I mentioned earlier
It is based in Chicago and they have been in the Affiliate marketing industry for 19 years.
There are two services that ShareASale offers, for the merchants and the affiliates or bloggers and in this post, we are going to discuss the affiliates.
Affiliates use ShareASale to find products to promote and earn commission for the referrals on those products.
I am also one of the ShareASale affiliates, it is currently my main source of income.
How To Be Approved As A ShareASale Affiliate
Before applying as a ShareASale affiliate you need the following:
- Your own email, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org don’t use a free hosted email like @gmail.com or @yahoo.com because you will be automatically rejected. You can always create your own email for free if your website is hosted on Siteground
- Enter a website that you own for example yourdomain.com and make sure your URL leads to a live website
- Provide true and accurate information about you
- Write everything in English
How Does ShareASale Pay You?
There are three modes of payments:
- Via Payoneer
- Wire deposit
- Via check (different processing fees may apply)
The minimum cash out payment is $50 on the 20th of every month.
Why ShareASale Might Reject Your Application?
Having the above mentioned in place does not guarantee your approval. Before approving you ShareASale will review your site first.
The following sites will not be approved:
- Adult sites
- Sites that display Adult banners. (You might have a site that does not have adult content on it but one of the ad programs you are promoting might be displaying adult banners so do check before applying)
- Sites that promote violence, bigotry or hatred
- Sites that promote illegal activities
It takes approximately 2 business days for you to receive an approval email and it only takes less than 15 minutes to sign up.
Do you want to give ShareASale a try? If yes click the button bellow
What To Do After Being Approved As A ShareASale Affiliate
The next step to take after your approval is to search for merchants
Merchants are E-commerce entities who will pay you a commission for purchases, clicks or leads made by your referrals
Some merchants will review your site first before approving you whilst others will automatically approve you.
I know how it sucks to be disapproved; the following tips will help you to avoid any disappointments
How To Be Approved By ShareASale Merchants
As I said earlier merchants will review your site in order to approve you.
But that’s not all, they will review your application before heading over to your site.
You have to make your affiliate profile stand out from the crowd, remember these merchants get hundreds of application every day.
You will have to:
- Add your photo or logo on your profile
2. Add a powerful and convincing description of your blog and your marketing strategies
3. When applying for merchants you will see an option to tell them about your promotional methods
This step is optional but that’s the main key for your approval
Don’t skip, take your time and tell them what you blog about and how you plan to promote their products.
Back To Your Site
You will only need a few things:
- An About page
- (Obviously) Blog posts
I know how overwhelming it is to search for merchants in a market place full of thousands of them,
Below is a list of ShareAsale merchants you can start with.
ShareASale Merchants Who Approve New Bloggers Immediately
Regardless of you having everything in place some of the merchants will disapprove you, only because your site does not have enough traffic.
No worries! there are some merchants who believe you can generate sales with your new blog.
You can bookmark this post and come back anytime you want to join one of the following merchants:
- Grammarly: A Spelling grammar checker. You will receive $20 commission per sale
- Wp Engine: Provides WordPress hosting services and professional themes. You will receive a minimum of $200 commission for a hosting referral and 30% for theme purchases
- Stella & Dot: An online boutique. You will receive $100 commission upon all qualifying purchases by a new stylist (your referral)
- Tailwind: Pinterest and Instagram scheduling app
- Namecheap: A cheap and reliable domain registrar
- Creative Live: Online classes in Graphic designing and photography
- The Hungry Jpeg: A place for thousands of graphic designing resources
- Pic Monkey: High-quality photo editing tool (recommended for professional Pinterest graphics)
- Articoolo: Unique content generating tool
- SEO Powersuit: Free SEO resources
ShareASale is free to join so you have nothing to worry about.
Follow everything in this post and you will easily be approved. There are lots of ways you can use to promote ShareASale products
You can place banners on your site or write reviews and tutorials.
You will also get some affiliate marketing tips inside ShareASale.
All the best!
Have any question(s)? Please feel free to drop a few lines on a comment box below, I am always ready to help you.
If you like this post kindly share with your friends and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest